At Stanisky & Company, the health and safety of our office staff and clients are our top priority. With the COVID-19 virus having an increasing impact in our community, we want to let you know how our business is addressing this situation.
Currently our office is open to the public. Here are the proactive steps we have put in place:
· We are requesting clients where a mask when coming into the office to drop off their documents.
· We are regularly cleaning hard surface areas with disinfectant cleaners.
· We are limiting traffic to our front office only.
· We will be offering to mail completed documents and tax returns back to you.
· Our office is currently limiting appointments. However, please call us at (724) 339-7340 if you want to schedule a phone or zoom appointment in lieu of a in person visit.
During this difficult time, we are committed to serving our clients and staff with care and consideration. We will continue to monitor the situation and take precautionary measures to promote the health and safety of our staff and clients.
Thank you for being a valued client and for your continued trust as we manage through this time together. If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact us.